My website is currently undergoing extensive renovation behind the scenes so please excuse that it is currently a little messy while I work on the new site to get it up and running. Here is a full list of the trips currently on offer and the up to date price list. Any prices seen elsewhere on this site are out of date so please use this Homepage as a reference for pricing when making enquiries and bookings with me.
Lady Grace Boat Trips operates all year round with a variety of trips on offer.
I have the following trip options on offer:
- 20-minute trip round Packing Shed Island - £20 for up to 6 people, £40 for up to 12 people
- 1-hour Creeks Excursion - £50 for up to 6 people, £90 for up to 12 people
- 2-hour Wildlife Trip - £100 for up to 6 people, £180 for up to 12 people
- 2-hour picnic trip - £100 for up to 6 people, £180 for up to 12 people (picnic not included)
- 3-hour return trip to Bradwell for lunch - £150 for up to 6 people, £220 for up to 12 people (lunch not included)
- 3-hour return trip to Tollesbury for lunch - £150 for up to 6 people, £220 for up to 12 people (lunch not included)
- All day return trip to Bradwell to walk to the Chapel - £150 for up to 6 people, £220 for up to 12 people
- 2-hour Sunset Picnic trip - £100 for up to 6 people, £180 for up to 12 people
- Evening return trip to Bradwell for dinner in one of the local pubs and return trip over sunset - £100 for up to 6 people, £180 for up to 12 people
- Evening return trip to Tollesbury for dinner in one the Harbour View Restaurant and return trip over sunset - £100 for up to 6 people, £180 for up to 12 people
Please note: ALL trips MUST be booked and paid for in advance.
To book one of the above trips please call or text 07791859624 with the type of trip you are interesting in booking, the date you would like to book and for how many people. Please bear in mind that due to the nature of my business and being a one woman business I may not be able to answer your call immediately if I have passengers onboard at the time of your call. However, leave me a voice message or drop me a text and I will return your call at my earliest convenience.
Please note that until payment has been made, no booking has been made with me, the date I may have offered to you will be offered out to others until a payment has been made as being a small business that has been hit hard with Covid19 I can’t afford to turn bookings away so bookings are done on a first to make payment get the slot. I hope you understand this is not intended to be rude, it is just the way I need to operate in order to keep my business afloat in such an uncertain year.
Please note that a delayed departure will not be given if you turn up late and no refunds will be given unless the weather is too windy to operate the trip. The weather and sea state decision lies with your qualified skipper.
Based on current COVID19 government guidelines, as from 3rd December I will be permitted to operate under the High Alert Tier 2 ‘Rule of 6’ taking a maximum of 5 passengers on the boat with myself. These 5 passengers can either be:
1) all of the same household in which case no face mask will be required to be worn onboard but a 2m distance from the skipper must be maintained at all times.
2) Two separate households sharing the boat BUT a face mask by all passengers must be worn at all times and 1m distance must be kept between the two households during the trip and a 2m distance from the skipper must still be maintained.
The only exemptions to the rule of 6 will be for organised educational activities for school groups but a 2m distance will still need to be maintained between the group and the skipper.